It was absoluteley great to meet all the experts I read the articles and books in the last years from! Lisa, Crispin, Janet Gregory, Johanna Rothman, Linda, Rising, Michael Bolton, Gojko Adzic, …
Elizabeth Keogh was new to me, but her keynote was really a special one – Hypnosis by example 🙂
What is the key benefit for me taken from these days?
- I am a tester. Someone who is coaching how to test. Quality assurance or bughunting is a part of my work but not all. It is the trend and I agree absoluteley because there are more code developers on the planet than well experienced testers!
- Kanban? SCRUM? Hmmm… just wording, Take the principles Gojko said and I agree absoluteley on it.
- Elizabeth was right that we are thinking in pictures and building our patterns or models in our head if we just hear the <key>words. that is the reason why I like models, pictures, … instead of code lines (or textual based presentations) for describing something 🙂
- Okay, I use Twitter now….I will give you an update it was helpful
I am motivated to write my experiences down in some articles and will create a paper for the next agile testing days, promised:
- Andreas Schliep (also from Bremerhaven as I am) put my motto I am doing now since +12 years into very good words: